In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, we will be unpacking the power of story in business with a focus on the Storybrand framework in a video context.
SchoolHouse Summary: Video marketing can be a complex process, but J.J believes that Storybrand frameworks can make it easy for you! This podcast can help school marketers in understanding what Storybrand is and how the framework can make your video marketing process easier.
My guest in this episode is the Chief of Teaching and Facilitation of StoryBrand as well as co-host for chart-topping podcast Building a StoryBrand with Donald Miller.
J.J. is a PhD in Communication and prior to joining StoryBrand spent the previous 20 years teaching and practicing communication in the entertainment industry and higher education.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to J.J. and what he does.
- Why he chose to focus on storytelling.
- What is Storybrand and the framework behind it.
- What’s the missing link between creating a compelling story using video that business owners experience.
- How the Storybrand framework plays out in a brand video context
- Can the Storybrand framework apply to one video equally as to a suite of videos across a marketing strategy?
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Links mentioned in the show:
Business Made Simple
Listen to the podcast below:
Click here to listen to the podcast on the Engage Video Marketing website.