In this episode of the podcast, we will talk about the power of video and video strategy in building a personal brand around your business with my guest, Rich Cardona.
SchoolHouse Summary: Building a brand is one of the first steps International Schools should take to market themselves. Video marketing should be a key component of that plan. In this podcast, we learn how video can be used for personal branding. What key take aways can you apply to your school branding?
Rich Cardona is a first generation American and retired Marine Corps attack helicopter pilot. After getting a Masters in Business Administration out of fear he wouldn’t be marketable, he ventured into the traditional workplace and landed a job with retail conglomerate, Amazon. While he admits the company is the tip of the spear, his experience in fulfilment was unfulfilling.
He quit, moved into his in-laws basement and searched for which of curiosities could potentially lead to a business of his own. After spending time with and documenting Claude Silver, Vayner Media’s Chief Heart Officer, he realized that there was a need for executives like her to become more visible.
Rich Cardona Media was born. Rich’s team helps executives and entrepreneurs become more visible by using video to create long term content and social media consulting.
Rich has worked with:
- numerous Senators and Congressmen
- non profit organizations like Bunker Labs and Warrior Rising
- Large organizations like Sonic Healthcare, VaynerMedia, the Minnesota Vikings, and more
In this episode we cover:
- A short background on Rich Cardona and what he does.
- Why video is so important for business today.
- The importance of personal brand in business today.
- What role does video play in this idea.
- Tips to help people take the right action with video for their brand.
- Case studies
- What’s next for video.
Links mentioned in the show:
Listen to the podcast below:
Click here to listen to the podcast on the Engage Video Marketing website.