This episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, we will be discussing how to make videos that actually work.
SchoolHouse Summary: Creating videos that lead to the enrolment of students can be extremely challenging for schools. Overcoming this and creating videos that lead to specific actions, without being a is what this podcast revolves around.
My guest in this episode is video marketer and speaker based in Des Moines, IA (USA) – Ryan Snaadt. He works directly with companies on marketing strategy and connecting with their customers.
He owns a video production company, Snaadt Media Group, creating and editing videos for small businesses in the midwest. In addition to his Facebook group and YouTube channel for videographers, he launched an online course called Solo Video Pro, helping videographers market, sell, and grow their businesses.
A thought leader in video marketing, Ryan strives to help brands and creatives leverage video to make a greater impact on their audience.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Ryan Snaadt and what led him to the world of video marketing.
- The importance of considering the end action, when planning a video
- How video fits across the marketing funnel, and what platforms to use
- How YouTube has evolved as a platform for business.
- Is it essential to become a ‘YouTuber’ to get hundreds of thousands of subscribers to be successful with YouTube?
- What is currently working with YouTube for Business growth.
Links mentioned in the show:
Special Offers for Podcast listeners – visit ryansnaadt.com/ben
Ryan’s Free 50 min Videography Business training
Listen to the podcast below:
Click here to listen to the podcast on the Engage Video marketing website.