In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I’m sharing the Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to video marketing in 2020.
SchoolHouse Summary: Video marketing should be a key component in any school’s marketing strategy. But it is easy to jump into it without really understanding the basics. For those just starting out in video marketing for their school, this podcast covers the basics very well.
SchoolHouse Summary: In this episode we cover:
- Top 5 Do’s and Don’ts in Video Marketing in 2020
- Why you need to understand your customer avatar when it comes to creating videos
- The reason you need to create content in a platform native way.
- Why it is necessary to use burned-in captions on videos for social media.
- The importance of paying attention to your metrics in refining your video strategy.
- Why it is essential to include videos in your full marketing funnel.
- Why it is very important not to create videos for video’s sake.
- The launch of Engage Video Marketing Academy
Links mentioned in the show:
Join the Beta Waitlist at Engage Video Marketing Academy
Listen to the podcast below:
Click here to listen to the podcast on the Engage Video Marketing website.